CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Schrute 1: Round 7



Last round, David and Jennifer Schrute's youngest child, Giselle, grew to a teenager. Having chosen the pleasure aspiration, Giselle immediately began chasing her dream of having 50 first dates. However, finding her true love, Ross Beesly, on her first try threw a wrench in her plans. That didn't stop her from dating every teenage boy in town, however. Now Giselle and Ross have moved back home after graduating from Sim State.



Whoa, cool it, you two! I think we should just get down to the wedding chapel right away. I don't think you two can wait very long.




Well, Ross is sure secure in his masculinity, isn't he?









Aww....



Um, what are you two doing?

Jennifer: Watching the wedding.

Wouldn't that be easier inside the chapel instead of outside in the rain?




And so the traditional wedding pillow fight begins...




Ross: Look, buddy. I don't know who you are, but Giselle is my wife now so you'd best be on your way.

You tell him Ross!





So I take it the wedding night went well?

Giselle: ......




What is she doing back?

Giselle: Ross is at work, so I'm getting another date in.

Um, isn't that cheating?

Giselle: (sigh) Technically, yes. But they're not going to be romantic dates. I promise. No hugging or kissing.

Ok...




Well obviously you've been hugging and kissing someone...

Giselle: I don't know if I'm ready for this...




Another date?

Giselle: Yeah. You know, I'm not so sure about this 50 first dates thing...

Hey, you picked the want.



Uh-oh...

Ross: What the hell is this?

Giselle: Ross, it's not what you're thinking...




Ross: You're going on dates while I'm at work?

Giselle: I swear, nothing has been going on. I just talk to them, maybe we play some catch. That's all!

Ross: I don't care! They're still dates! I can't believe you cheated on me!

Giselle: I'm so sorry, Ross!

Ross: Give me one reason I shouldn't walk out of here right now!

Giselle: What about the baby?





Ross: (sigh) All right. I'll stick around for the baby. But I'm not sure when, or if, I can forgive you.

Giselle: Ross, I'm so sorry!

Ross: Sure, whatever.



Well, it's not the greatest moment for it but it's baby time!









So?

Giselle: It's a baby girl! Meet baby Jasmine.

It's a good thing you had a girl, because I don't think you and Ross are going to be having any more kids anytime soon.




Giselle: I am so sorry, honey. Daddy and I will stop fighting someday. I promise...

It's an awkward situation to bring a baby into.

Giselle: I know. I'm hoping that Jasmine will help soften the edges a bit.




She is a cute little thing...





So how's parenthood going?

Giselle: It's going alright. Ross just adores her.

How are things between you two?

Giselle: A bit better. Now we can at least talk about her.



Congratulations, Ross.

Ross: Thanks. How's Jasmine?

She's fine. Maybe you should go and talk to your wife...

Ross: I'm getting to it. I'm still too mad.



Happy birthday, dear Jasmine....




Aww, she's adorable!




Ross: Come on, Jasmine! Come to daddy...

Did you talk to Giselle yet?

Ross: No...there's too much to do with Jasmine.



Um, is the toddler talking about aliens?

Ross: I think so...not sure why.

I've seen stranger things.




What?




Wow, I thought she had more time left...sorry I missed it!



Aww, this is what I like to see.

Ross: (sigh) I'm sorry about your mom.

Giselle: Thanks. I was so sure she had more time...

Ross: Look, I'm still really mad. But...I think that I'll be ok. Eventually.

Giselle: I understand. For right now, let's just focus on Jasmine, ok?



I'm sorry, but she is just too adorable!




Giselle: Mommy loves you, honey...

So I take it Jasmine is going to be an only child?

Giselle: For now, yes. I don't think the time is right for us to be trying for more kids.




Well, this has been an interesting week, huh?

Jasmine: Mama, Daddy still mad?

Giselle: I think so, honey. But don't worry, he won't be mad forever.

Well, I'd like to stick around but I have to be on my way. I'll see you guys next round.





A Message From the Mysterious Voice: So...I kind of misjudged the timing of one of Giselle's dates. Their relationship is on the mend, but he's still furious with her. And I really thought that Jennifer had more time! She was in platinum all week-I thought if Emily Scott survived the week being in low to middle green, Jennifer would have the entire week being in platinum.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

another great post, i hope ross and giselle make up!

i thought you should know that when i try clicking on the halpert 1 post it goes bak to the scott 1 post, so you know.

jasmine sure is cute!!

Ziese52 said...

Poor Ross, too bad Giselle didn't finish her dates in college. Bye Jennifer, we'll miss you.

ciyrose said...

Bye bye Jennifer.....